In response to a couple of requests for tips:
1. A CV should ideally be no more than both sides of one sheet of paper when printed out. If you can fit everything on one side that's even better but don't leave out important things to achieve this! It's about balancing the amount of information with the length of the CV.
2. Have a good photo at the top
3. Make sure your contact information is clearly displayed at the top - you must be easy to find
4. Be consistent in how you present written information - role, opera, director, venue, date etc
5. Include concert work and any workshops, even on an opera CV. Perhaps make a section called 'Other'
6. If you have done roles a long time ago and there is no room for them on the detailed list, create a section called "Other roles performed" which can just be a list without dates etc but still shows you did it