The purpose of the Operosa Forum is to promote and share your work, posts, news and artist profile on all other media used by Operosa and indicated on the Operosa web site. By signing up on the Operosa Forum you give your permission to Operosa to share the above information on these media outlets.
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
• your name, company, email address, phone number
• your Operosa user ID and password
• any account-preference information you provide us
• your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
• session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
• If you do provide personally identifiable information to us we will:
• not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
• in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
• as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
• to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
• as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
• as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Operosa, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
• Operosa does not act as ”agent“: Should agreements between the users and third parties appearing on the forum, i.e. including but not limited to user, be brought about, such agreements shall have no legal significance what so ever for Operosa. The parties involved in the transaction, i.e. the user and the third party, shall be solely responsible for all interactions between them, for the agreement of the payment for and exchange of purchased goods and services, and for the implementation and results of each transaction or relationship. Operosa cannot be held responsible or liable for any act or omission by a party involved in a transaction, impairment of the performance of an obligation, payment of amounts due for payment or delivery of goods or services as agreed, or any other aspect of the transaction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Operosa uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
• not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
• to log off the Operosa Web site when you are finished;
• to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Your other responsibilities
• Respect all intellectual property rights that may belong to third parties (such as trademarks or photographs).
• You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 16 years old to use Operosa‘s Web site and services.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Operosa